What's happening in nature for this day to be called the "Summer Solstice?" On this day for us in the Northern Hemisphere it marks the longest day of the year.
- In the south portent of your home or office, fuel the fire energy with wood elements such as a healthy plant or beautiful landscape scenery.
- Assist the fire direction (south) with fire elements such as candles, incense, plug in essential oil burner, animal images, pyramid or star shaped decorative ornaments.
- Think about the goals you would like to accomplish over the summer and post them on a vision board so you can view them daily.
- Add splashes of wood and fire color hues as accent colors to the south portent.
- Think about what makes your heart sing and follow that path.
- Clean your windows and improve your vision - and I don't just mean your physical vision but your vision in terms of your life mission and goals.
- Landscape the south portion of your property with fire color flowers (reds).
- Add a fire-pit or BBQ to this sector especially if the south direction is located in the back of your home.
- Place pyramid shape trellis in this portent for plants to grow upward.
- Incorporate landscape lighting or lanterns in this direction (south).