- Remove all clutter
- Repair any leaks as they can result in mold accumulation
- Infuse natural elements in decor
- Add plenty of healthy plants to your home and office
- Use natural cleaning products
- Spray pure essential oils daily; especially ones with antibacterial properties
- Beef up the eastern portent of your home with healthy well-rooted plants. Add a picture or two of you and family looking healthy and vital.
- Remove dead plants from outdoors especially in the eastern part of your property
- Create a Zen area for meditation: the northeast bodes really well for this activity.
- Get out and exercise
Making a few easy adjustments to your environment goes a long way when it comes to feeling healthy and strong. To learn more ways of how to stay healthy from the inside out pick up a copy of my book: Journey to Health Living Well from the Inside Out; co-authored with seven other colleagues in the field of feng shui and alternative health professions.
Read about the authors: www.thewisdombuffet.com
~Mary Jane - www.njfengshuitraining.com