Whether you work from home or in a high rise building, prosperity knocks when you feel and look your best. These days many of us are pulling ten or twelve hour work days. That's a lot of time to be couped-up in any one place let alone in an office. So what can you do to create a healthy work space and a more vibrant you? Here are a few things to get your started.
- Begin your day with a short meditation. For ease and comfort invest in a meditation cushion (zafu). Find a spot in your home where you can go for 10 or 15 minutes and just get quiet.
- Do a few light yoga stretches followed by pranayama (breath work). If you have more time then add in some sun salutations or a brisk walk.
- Recharge your body with a healthy breakfast and 8 ounce glass of water.
- Play some soothing music on your way to the office.
- Make sure your desk is made of natural materials. All wood is best.
- Position your desk in command to the entrance with a solid wall backing for you.
- Have a few plants in the office to purify the air and absorb EMF's.
- Incorporate symbols and art that relate to your business.
- Have sufficient filing systems.
- Add a real water feature of either a water fountain or fish bowl.
- Use incandescent light source to compliment natural lighting.
- Avoid stacking papers, books or magazines on surfaces. Instead, have sufficient shelving units to house literature and other resource materials.
- Place quartz crystal on your desk to keep you grounded while absorbing EMF's.
- Make sure your accolades are easily seen by you and clients. Best area to display these awards is the south wall.
These are just a few things you can do to create a healthier office and more vibrant you. You will be amazed how quickly prosperity will find you!
Mary Jane Kasliner - Feng Shui Master & Yoga Teacher
President - Body Space Alignment