The Life Giving Element
Where there is water, there is life. Acting as a medium in which organic compounds can mix with one another, water facilitates life form. In humans, water acts as both a solvent and delivery mechanism, dissolving essential vitamins and nutrients from food and delivering them to cells. Our bodies also use water to flush out toxins, regulate body temperature and aid in metabolism. No wonder, then, that water makes up nearly 70% of our bodies or that we can't go for more than a few days without it.
As we enter the month of November, we enter the element of water in stage 4 of its 12 stage life cycle. This is a very powerful point for this element and therefore a perfect time to capitalize on water qi. Here are some things you can do to take advantage of this propitious element:
- In your environment think about flowing designs and physical water features including accent colors of blue and touches of black
- Create a list of long term goals and review it closely for the next two months
- Tap into your passion (s): the element of water directly correlates to the naval chakra
- Make an effort to communicate more effectively by honing your listening skills
- Be careful when it comes to the kidneys, bladder and ears for the next two months as water qi is very strong making these body systems more vulnerable
- Take time to socialize with friends and family - it will feel natural as the Pig energy rises this month
- Be the peace maker - the Pig wouldn't have it any other way
- Be mindful when it comes to drinking, eating and spending as the Pig has a tendency to over indulge
- Make networking a priority in business
- Consider a get away weekend
- Become more introspective
The element of water is considered the fourth element that follows the ebb and flow of the seasons from spring to winter. It is the most important element because of its fueling quality to create life and therefore should always be represented in your living and working environment especially if your life feels stagnant.
Water qi is the gateway to life - engage in its beauty and flourish!
To learn more about the element of water and its counterparts tap into my training modules 3 and 4.
Mary Jane Kasliner