Thursday, July 12, 2018
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
From the book Journey to the Heart, Melody Beattie talks about clearing the path to your heart. In her discussion, she points out the importance of feeling the full range of emotions, reactions and responses to the life line the pathway to the heart. We need to feel them all - the angler, hurt, sadness, irritations - in order to feel joy. Everything in the universe works on the premise of opposites and a balance between these opposites is what brings a level of light consciousness.
If the tendency is to block out the hurts and unpleasant feelings, we end up blocking the pathway to the heart. All our emotions are important; all need to be recognized. The energy of each needs to be acknowledged and then released. This clears the pathway for love.
Trust your emotions. All of them.
You're not off path. They lead to the path you are seeking.
They are the journey to the heart. Let them flow freely.
And as sure as Old Faithful, your heart
will come gleaming, shining through.
Take some time today to practice heart opening poses such as bridge, wheel, camel or hero pose. This will move the energy freely to the heart!
MAry Jane - Feng Shui Yoga Girl - www.fengshuiyoganj.com
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Interesting energy combinations for today. Auspicious elements combine in a building cycle that is outstanding for business. Take advantage of networking with like-minded people today. Listen to those who know more than you, as they can potentially be a mentor. Be willing to go the extra mile to gather information as it can lead to excellent future opportunities. Travel may be on the agenda for today which bodes well for closing a deal or business opportunity that may have been open-ended. It's important to be flexible in communication with others and especially when new venture is in the planning stages. Taking a calm and open-minded approach to whatever comes your way today has a powerful impact for the end result.
Other Areas of Focus for Today:
- Plan accordingly for the next 3, 5 and 10 year spread when it comes to business/career. This includes your retirement finance strategy.
- Take time to meditate on an idea of new venture you may have been considering. Answers to your questions will come to you.
- Take advice from your partner especially when it involves your business and networking. The information provided will be invaluable.
- Review resources available to you. There is an excellent energy combination for financial gains today. This may include shifting finances in your portfolio.
- Keep your connection to the Divine/Higher Self front and center, as the overall energy is heavenly.
Friday, July 6, 2018
Energy combinations for today bode well for starting something new. It's a day best used in order to ensure the right start on the right foot. There is plenty of support to make decisions and any necessary changes that may need to be implemented. However, it behooves you to write out a step-by-step list of what you need to cover for things to unfold smoothly. Otherwise, you will most likely have to repeat steps in the process. There is a tendency for focus to wane during the afternoon hours. You'll be thinking more about starting your weekend rather than taking care of loose ends. Resist the urge to scatter your energy and remain committed to the work at hand.
There are some amazing double combinations in the LoShu chart today that you can take advantage of. Here are areas where you can incorporate your focus:
- Family resources are tremendous. Elders can offer excellent advice that will assist in financial position.
- Keep the lines of communication open. Just as the wind blows, there is plenty of information and ideas that can contribute to future assets and goals.
- Be mindful later in the day if you are planning on adventurous activity as the energy is extremely active and can result in injury.
- Look for mentor/leader in your profession that can offer good advice for long-term strategy in career.
- Be mindful of networking interactions today. The energy is rather tough so don't plan on seeing eye-to-eye.
- Things may get chaotic when it comes to your goal strategy today. Marketing plan could hit a brick wall. Best to wait on any movement in that area.
Enjoy Your Day!
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Japanese Gardens Oregon
What's in motion for today? When it comes to the energy combinations this is a day of abundance! It is a great day to focus attention on activities and endeavors where more is ideal.
The element of fire is exceptionally strong for the first part of the day. Take advantage of making a public appearance or revamping your marketing approach. The more you can get in front of people today, the better when it comes to achieving your goals. If you are uncertain about what your goals are, then spend time this morning working through the details.
The afternoon hours are busier pulling your energy in different directions. It will be important to stick to a plan otherwise your attention will scatter resulting in less productivity. Remain grounded by taking pause with a brief meditation. If you can fit in a yoga class, even better yet. This is important otherwise you'll feel as though you are hitting a brick wall.
Other Areas of Focus:
- Reading and research is part of the overall pattern today. This may be required to successfully meet your goals for the day.
- Good networking possibilities today, but likely to occur in a social setting. Perhaps on the golf course, over lunch, dinner or cocktails.
- Consider partner when discussing long-term career goals, as the input you will receive is beneficial.
- Resources are easily attainable through proper marketing themes.
- Windfalls are possible from new business venture. Just be mindful of legal parameters.
- Land or home real estate is on a high today. If you are selling property, look to close the deal today.
Monday, July 2, 2018
My mother would always say: "Everything in moderation." That's pretty much what the Tai Chi symbol represents - a moderation between the two poles, yin and yang. This is a good approach to take when managing your spaces. I know from working with many clients that our environments can become overwhelming. Here is a quick reference list that can help keep things balanced.
1. Clear out your clutter. Sorting through wardrobes, drawers and cabinets and throwing out all that accumulated stuff will allow the things you need and treasure to breathe. Better yet, you'll know there is order even in the hidden places.
2. Visit the local dump about twice a year to get rid of those bulky objects that are an eyesore every time you catch sight of them. When you finish the job make sure you take some time to chill out and relax - maybe a walk in the park, a yoga class or a picnic.
3. Give to a consignment shop or thrift store. This is a great way to give back to the community while releasing what no longer serves a purpose for you. It also follows the law of karma - selfless acts that flow good things your way.
4. Recycle. It is rather shocking the amount of waste that we produce. It stresses the planet and disrupts our links with nature. Recycle everything you can. In the process, you will recycle your thinking patterns.
5. Get through your backlog of chores. Try starting early in the morning and moving through all the chores you have put off. Take a short break for lunch and continue moving through the process. You'll feel great when you are done and any downtime from this point onward will feel doubly relaxing.
6. Change up the chores around the house by rotating with your partner or children. You might just find a fresh eye brought to regular household routines that will reveal efficiency and joy.
7. Rearrange the furniture. Experiment with new circulation routes. Break the grip of habit upon your domestic surroundings. You'll be amazed how different things will look and feel. It will give you a new perspective on life.
8. Clean your windows. Smears and other marks on glass may seem trivial, but they interpose themselves between you and the outside world. The windows are considered the eyes of the home and the eyes are the windows to the soul.
Enjoy managing your spaces!
Thursday, June 28, 2018
Let's talk about natural accents. It's amazing how you can find harmony in nature's own palette. "Nature's first green is gold, " wrote the American poet Robert Frost in his 1923 ode to the fleeting natural world. Gold is the element of metal, and a perfect accent for your metal and water directions (West, NW and North). Making subtle adjustments to your décor periodically is an excellent way to celebrate the simplicity and oneness with the outdoors. Here are some examples of how you can invite mother nature inside.
- Gold decorative mobile hung near a window or air vent for natural movement.
- Macramé wall art unframed or framed in gold accent.
- Bleached wood accent table. The lighter finish puts the focus on subtler natural details like the wood's grain and helps to keep key pieces together harmoniously.
- Hand woven natural fiber area rug.
- Accent metal trays for coffee table.
- Florals rich in color with gold/yellow accents and of course vibrant greens.
Use one or two statement objects to attract the eye in a muted setting. Perhaps hammered bowl or vase that work together to refract light and cast a golden hue into polished surfaces like marble and glass. If you have an open space, add touchable textures such as a decorative throw or woven wall art.
When you work with the accents of nature in décor, you invite harmony into your life. From the words of John Muir; "Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees."
Mary Jane Feng Shui Yoga Girl: www.fengshuiyoganj.com
Monday, June 25, 2018
Monday mornings can always be a little challenging to get the energy flowing. The following are tips that can be used as guide throughout your day.
The element of Earth is strong during the morning and early afternoon hours. Resources are readily available for you so try to take advantage of that. Even if you are used to going it alone, it is far better to accept assistance from others. There is great support when dealing with real estate matters. This includes improving your own property or seeking out possible investment opportunities. The grounded quality the earth element provides makes it easier to make decisions today. Therefore, if there is something you have been putting off it might be a good idea to bring it to fruition today.
Movement of water begins to work against the foundation of earth this afternoon. Acute awareness to solve problems is likely; however, it is necessary to organize a plan before putting it into action. Actually, a bullet list for what you need to focus on is essential during the afternoon hours otherwise things can get out of control easily. Keep all lines of communication open for best outcome.
Other Areas of Focus:
- Get back to your family roots or ask elder for advice with resources. Make sure you come to the table with your goals in mind for best results.
- Hone in on career outlook. Male input is strong today and especially from a leader in the industry. The energy combination for career sector is spectacular today. Remember to check resources and keep your goals clear.
- Refer to literature or materials that give you insight and wisdom to connect your resources and career.
- Stick with a grounding yoga routine with graceful flowing aspects. The root meets the sacral today, so you'll feel safe expressing yourself on and off the mat!
Mary Jane - fengshuiyoga girl - www.fengshuiyoganj.com
Tuesday, June 12, 2018