Get You Travel On!
So many of us never get the chance to travel. Why not change that situation right now! It's a big world out there just waiting to be explored, but before you pull out your luggage and begin packing, there are a few things you can do to get the energy moving in the right direction.
- Determine where it is you would like to visit in the world. Print out a few images of this destination and post them on your refrigerator - a great reminder to keep your travel dream alive.
- Take a look at the northwest portent of your home. What's there? If strong earth and metal elements are not part of the decor then add them in. Simple things such as stone, terra cotta or metal accent pieces work great. While you're at it make sure the wall color is also an earth or metal hue. Wall space has a tremendous impact when it comes to feng shui designs.
- Kick up the bank account so you can board that next flight by enhancing the southeast portent of your home. Think water and wood elements such as plants, landscapes or water art scenes.
- Talk about the trip often to let the Universe know you are ready to go now!
- Refresh the aforementioned directional portents (Northwest and Southeast) daily by wafting a pleasant essential oil. The sense of smell is one of the most powerful ways to activate the limbic system (ancient brain) for pleasure - exactly what this trip will bring you.
Once you are ready with luggage in hand, make sure you peruse this blog for excellent travel and finance advice.