- Most effective plants to reduce headache and fatigue are cacti, peace lilies and spider plants.
- When electrical equipment is not in use, make sure you uplug it from the electrical socket so that the electricity does not continue to run through the transformer.
- Try to maintain a reasonable distance when using a computer and watching TV.
- Grow healthy green plants is an excellent way to counteract EMF's because the natural energy that plants generate will work against the otherwise offending frequencies.
- Fresh flowers also generate healthy energy, so keep them next to appliances, radios or TV.
- You are at greatest risk from EMFs when you are asleep because you are dormant and passive in one place for a long period of time. To avoid this situation, keep electronics out of the bedroom. Use battery operate alarm clock and make sure it is 6 feet from the bed. Avoid TV in a bedroom but if that isn't possible make sure it is stored in a cabinet and off remote.
- Use sheets that are 100 percent cotton as these will help prevent static charge.
- Wear clothes of natural fibers or having natural fabrics in your house in general will also surround you in healthy , natural qi, as will opening your windows and curtains to let in fresh air and natural light.
- Salt candles or lamps are also a great way to naturally purify the air.
Here's to cleaner air!
Mary Jane Kasliner