Ms. Feng Shui Tea Totaler: Summer Solstice in and Around the Home!
What's happening in nature for this day to be called the "Summer Solstice?" On this day for us in the Northern Hemisphere it marks the longest day of the year.
- In the south portent of your home or office, fuel the fire energy with wood elements such as a healthy plant or beautiful landscape scenery.
- Assist the fire direction (south) with fire elements such as candles, incense, plug in essential oil burner, animal images, pyramid or star shaped decorative ornaments.
- Think about the goals you would like to accomplish over the summer and post them on a vision board so you can view them daily.
- Add splashes of wood and fire color hues as accent colors to the south portent.
- Think about what makes your heart sing and follow that path.
- Clean your windows and improve your vision - and I don't just mean your physical vision but your vision in terms of your life mission and goals.
- Landscape the south portion of your property with fire color flowers (reds).
- Add a fire-pit or BBQ to this sector especially if the south direction is located in the back of your home.
- Place pyramid shape trellis in this portent for plants to grow upward.
- Incorporate landscape lighting or lanterns in this direction (south).