If you are like most people, you like hanging out in your kitchen. Why not take note of a few feng shui kitchen tips:
- Keep it bright - daylight and also adequate lighting in the evening. The lighter the kitchen the better energy flow.
- Get organized! There's nothing light a neat kitchen and clear work spaces. It will enhance energy flow and creativity.
- Make sure all your tools and appliance work properly. For instance, the stove represents life force and health, and also financial well-being. Anyone who eats good feels good. And anyone who feels good usually is more fortunate in work.
- Eliminate disturbances - meaning faulty appliances or leaking faucets. These things are not only annoying but they represent a lack of abundance.
- Stick with lighter color hues and work in a harmonious or assisting cycle when it comes to the elements and direction of kitchen on the overall floor plan.
Enjoy these few tips from Ms. Feng Shui Tea Totaler who loves to sip her tea in the kitchen!
www.njfengshuitraining.com - Elite feng shui education & consultations!