where you should place your focus this month? Take a moment to read
through my newsletter as I point out the energy patterns for the month
I personally find it helpful to have a point of reference when it comes
to aligning my goals, otherwise I have a tendency to scatter my energy
in too many areas. Let's find out together what will work best to keep
things flowing for you this month!
Elevate Your Consciousness!
Phase 1:Strong Water over Earth brings forth a few things to consider this month:
1. Be clear and concise when communicating your thoughts and opinions with others.
2. Be willing to be flexible and take the path of least resistance. Let
go of judging self and others and watch how stress dissipates.
3. Don't give up! Persevere and accept assistance along the path.
4. Be humble and trust things are exactly how they should be.
* Strong water over earth can make us feel ungrounded. This actually
has occurred with Hurricane Michael that hit the Florida Panhandle
during the month of October, or strong water over earth. The root chakra
is inadvertently impacted resulting in an unsteady feeling. Move slower
and engage in earth activating practices like standing yoga poses,
meditation, qi gong, tai chi or tending to your plants and herbs.
Phase 2: Metal from Heaven:
trigram known as Qian is centrally located for the month of October.
Metal is the parent of water and the child of earth. Therefore, the
string of elements this month is in flow without resistance. To fully
benefit from this energy, keep your focus as follows:
1. The destination is inside. This is the only focus you need to thrive and recognize who you are and your gifts.
2. Remember to breathe. With every inhalation you take in divine source. With every exhalation you serve others.
3. Focus on those who you want to emulate, then apply that information to your life so you can in turn mentor others.
4. Be open to new opportunities and be willing to travel outside your comfort zone to find them.
5. Resources will find you when you approach things from a child-like
perspective. Absorb what is around you as if you are seeing and feeling
it for the first time.
6. Keep your goals aligned to your spirit. The only way to do this is to
remain in one-pointed focus. You must close the other windows of your
mind to achieve that.
7. Incorporate earth and metal elements in the northwest portent of your
home to build and assist this heavenly energy. (Visit my website:www.fengshuiyoganj.com to view publications to assist you with the elements).
Food to Incorporate This Month:
To remain in flow with the elemental energy configuration this month, it
is beneficial to incorporate Earth, Metal and Water Foods in your diet.
Salt, pepper, basil and oregano to taste
Garnish with pumpkin seeds, fresh basil or arugula
the vegetables until tender in vegetable broth, then add in crushed
tomato and seasoning. Let simmer for at least 30 minutes. Your choice to
use an immersion blender to create a smooth and creamy soup. Garnish
with pumpkin seeds, fresh basil or arugula and serve with toasted pita
and a glass of red wine!
Easy Pose is a Nice way to Root Down and Rise Up and Remain Connected - One Pointed Focus!