Friday, January 22, 2016

Feng Shui Astrology Lady Says...

Feng Shui Astrology Lady Says...



 Good morning all. Moving a bit slower this morning. Perhaps I need a yoga class with Pie in the Sky Yogini. Before I do so let me tell you about the energy for today. Yang Earth Dog - the earth is getting ready for an impending snow storm here on the east coast. Steady, assured and well grounded is the energy of double earth. That means for those of you in the storm track, you should be methodical in your approach to handle the storm and be willing to offer a helping hand to those around you. 

Approaching business today should come from a trusting, highly principled and morally upright perspective.  Listen closely before speaking and trust your intuition. When it comes to finances today it is best to take the advice from a qualified advisor - this will bode best in the long term. 

This afternoon your focus should be on services you offer to your clients or those closest to you. You'll find plenty of support and assistance that will lead to primary resources for you. There's nothing better than feeling secure in relationships and having support in all important areas of your life - that is exactly what primary resources points to.

Stay warm my friends - I for one will be right back on my comfy warm couch after my yoga class of course!

~Mary Jane



Be sure to Like - Follow and Share my post with all your friends!

Facebook: BSA Feng Shui
Twitter: Fengshuiyoga4u






No comments: