Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Ms. Feng Shui Tips Tea Totaler

Ms. Feng Shui Tips Tea Totaler


Busy day today for me. Feels good to sit with a cup of tea. This evening I would like to point out how still-lifes of found objects, such as driftwood, stones, even pieces of glass, not only make a focus for contemplation - for example on a low coffee table - but also evoke the walk when you found them. Such relics of the world outside help to ground a room in nature - the absolute best feng shui you can do for yourself and your environment. The next time you venture out for a stroll take a look around and see what you can bring from the outdoors inside to connect your sanctuary with the world.

Time to make some dinner. Of course anyone who knows me would say I should stick to the feng shui and get of the kitchen!

~Follow me on Twitter & Facebook and tell your friends!

Mary Jane

No comments: